I certainly hope the next months don't go as quickly...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
One month old today!
Chase is one month old today! It's hard to believe that it has been one month since 5:41pm on March 27th that our beautiful baby boy made his grand debut to this world... there have been so many wonderful moments in the last month that I don't even know how to pick a favorite. I think that my favorite would probably be the first moment that I saw his beautiful face in person after 9 months and many long hours of labor waiting for him. Though every time he looks directly into my eyes, I get that same wonderful feeling of love, pride & adoration for this amazing child.
I certainly hope the next months don't go as quickly...



I certainly hope the next months don't go as quickly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wanna hear (or read) your birth story! How is everything going? How's nursing? How's he sleeping? Are you trying a schedule or no? Isn't being a mom unexplainably amazing?
ReplyDelete