baby

Friday, February 5, 2010

Let it Snow....just not tomorrow!

Well, this week was Groundhog's Day, and good old Puxatawney Phil saw his shadow indicating 6 more weeks of winter for us. They say he is only accurate 39% of the time....well, he was right this time. It is currently heavily snowing here in Central PA and we are expecting to get anywhere from 6-12 inches in the next 12 hours.

Normally, I would be jumping up and down - I love snow days, staying inside with Matt watching movies, being lazy and playing with the puppy in the backyard.

Note that I said "normally". This weekend, I am PRAYING the snow stop by dawn and the plows do their job of getting the roads clear because my baby shower is at 1pm tomorrow and I am REALLY looking forward to it. So, as I sit here admiring the pretty scene outside my window, I have my fingers, toes, eyes, tongue, ears, legs, arms and eyes all crossed hoping that we catch a break.

Wish us luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment