baby

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friendship is a beautiful thing..

I was thinking tonight that I blog all the time about the baby, how great Matt is, etc, but I've left out a post on a major part of who I am - my best friends.

My best friend Staci got engaged tonight to her soulmate Jordan, and I couldn't be happier for them. They are our favorite couple to hang out with, and when it is the four of us in any situation, it is just easy, fun and always a good time. I've also had some other good conversations with my other best friend Jamie over the last week or so, and it amazes me how a friend bond can remain so strong even though we've lived at a minimum of an hour to three hours apart for the last 8 years.

My best friends are like sisters to me - we fight, we love, we cry, but most importantly, we are there. We can get angry with each other and blow off steam, but I challenge anyone to try and cross one of us in front of the other because they won't get very far.

Friendship is a beautiful thing - it brings out the best in us, and I would be completely lost without Staci & Jamie. My children will grow up to know them as aunts, and I know that no matter where life takes us, or how many directions we go, we always end up back together. Besides Matt, they are two of the only people in the world who I can literally tell anything to - no topic is off limits, no secret too sacred.

I could go on and on, but I just felt like tonight I needed to give some credit to my two beautiful friends and thank them for being who they are. Our friendship is timeless, and is one of my most cherished gifts. There's nothing I wouldn't do for either of you, thanks for all you do for me.

xo,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment