baby

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One month old today!

Chase is one month old today! It's hard to believe that it has been one month since 5:41pm on March 27th that our beautiful baby boy made his grand debut to this world... there have been so many wonderful moments in the last month that I don't even know how to pick a favorite. I think that my favorite would probably be the first moment that I saw his beautiful face in person after 9 months and many long hours of labor waiting for him. Though every time he looks directly into my eyes, I get that same wonderful feeling of love, pride & adoration for this amazing child.

I certainly hope the next months don't go as quickly...




1 comment:

  1. I wanna hear (or read) your birth story! How is everything going? How's nursing? How's he sleeping? Are you trying a schedule or no? Isn't being a mom unexplainably amazing?

    ReplyDelete