baby

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Introducing...Chase Gregory Coulter!

Let me start this by saying...I know, I know - it's been way too long since I lasted posted a blog entry! My Nana checks this everyday and keeps reminding me that I haven't blogged since the Tuesday before the baby was born, so my apologies - I will do my best to keep up on it going forward!

Now to the important stuff! We would love to introduce you to Chase Gregory Coulter! Born at 5:41pm on 3/27, weighing 9lbs, 1.9oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches long. He took his sweet time making his entry into this world - approximately 31 hours from the time we got to the hospital and started the induction process, but he is perfect and we are madly in love. I will post my birth story some day really soon, but it really deserves a separate post of its own.

Chase has had a whirlwind of a life so far in the last three weeks - full of visits to meet important people in his life, a trip to the hospital to kick some billiruben & jaundice butt and now this week to Hollidaysburg for a weekend away at Grampy's townhouse.

Here are some pics for now...more stories to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment