baby

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Proud Mommy!

There are so many things that happen everyday that make me feel so proud to call this beautiful baby my son, its the simplest things from a cute face he makes or the way he reaches his arm out toward me when he hears my voice. I am constantly amazed that God chose me to be able to be the mother of this little person, and that he crafted him so perfectly as a reflection of Matt & I. There is no denying that he is ALL Matt in the face, but his blue eyes are just like mine and the bit of his temperament we've seen so far is me as well (sorry little buddy!)

We decided to purchase a First Year package with one of the most incredible local photographers, Klose Photography, who did a great job on a friend's wedding. Check out her blog when you have a chance - www.klosephotography.com/wordpress - she is just so talented.

We had our first "newborn" session when Chase was 2 weeks old, and we just got the images last night. I literally cried during our preview session, as they showed all 69 images to us set to music, and getting to see this precious creation of ours on a 42 inch tv screen was fabulous! Here are some of my favorite images, though I don't think I could ever pick a favorite!








No comments:

Post a Comment