baby

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Semi-Charmed Kind of Life

I've been slacking with my blogging...so let me start off with apologies for that! It seems like life is racing by. I'm going to try and catch up with a few posts tonight!

To cap off the beach trip, here are a few pictures that we took our last night at the beach. I love these pictures because I feel they really capture the sentiment of my life right now - especially the one of just me & Chase. It is so incredible to be at a place in life where you really have a hard time coming up with many complaints - we are healthy & happy, are moving into a beautiful home, have a fantastic family & group of friends, a great marriage, stable & good jobs, and most importantly, we have a little baby who seems to brighten the day of every person he comes in contact with. It gives me such joy to see the smiles on other peoples faces when they interact with my little boy...I hope he is always able to spread such infectious light & happiness on others.

Today was a perfect summer day, complete with chicken on the grill, corn on the cob and lemonade while watching the Phillies game on tv - I don't think it gets much better than this <3



No comments:

Post a Comment