baby

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear LBC..

Dear LBC,

I think it is so cute when you kick and show off your athletic moves inside the womb. However, today you are really pushing it a bit to far. I know you are cramped in there and I am sorry that I can't be 7 ft tall to provide you appropriate torso room for your quickly growing body, but pushing into the top of my belly and constricting my ability to breathe and generally be comfortable while sitting just isn't fair. In the same regard, pushing your head into my bladder doesn't really do either of us any benefit. Could you please ease it up a bit? Once you are here in the world with us, you will have all the room you will ever need.

I can't wait to meet you, please behave for just a few more weeks.

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment