baby

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dude...

Blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but in the last 6.5 months, I have fallen even more insanely in love with my husband than I could have ever imagined. He has been the most selfless, thoughtful, compassionate person I have ever known and I am so utterly grateful and humbled by his love. I couldn't design a better man to spend my life in love with as my husband and the father of my children. Ahhh..I could just go on and on, but will stop before I make everyone sick - I'm starting to nauseate myself (though that doesn't take much these days...)!

There are few things in life that Matt ever directly asks for except for deodorant and sneakers, and he is probably one of the most fun people to buy gifts for because he LOVES everything, no matter the size or meaning.

So as we keep getting the nursery ready and start buying things for the baby, there has been one thing that Matt has really wanted for himself & LBC, and I couldn't resist ordering it for him the other day. Check this out:



This is the "Diaper Dude" and is one of about a hundred diaper bags made by the Diaper Dude company for men...now Matt & LBC can go out on an adventure and Matt can keep his man-card by having a cool masculine diaper bag. I can't help but think of the movie the Hangover though... "it's not a man purse, its a satchel"...whatever it is, it's cool - dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment