baby

Friday, January 8, 2010

Our new Friday nights..

Well, I am now a "mobile blogger" as I found a handy little iPhone app for my blog.

We are having a rather exciting evening (insert sarcasm) as I have been sitting in a recliner in the babys room for the last nearly two hours watching my strapping husband assemble piece #3 of baby furniture. He did not take my advice and start with the easy piece, and is determined to complete assembly tonight, so alas we spend our Friday evening here. Can't say that I ever thought this would be our "fun" on a Friday night! Guess having a baby really does change everything!!

Here are some "before" pics of the nursery..I will be posting the during and after this weekend. Enjoy!





Thought I'd throw the next three in for fun..











No comments:

Post a Comment